supported by Nestlé Research
–––– Application should be submitted no later than January 31, 2015 ––––
This award is nominated in total to 4 selected to outstanding investigators from emerging economics.
- Proven scientific excellence in the field of nutrition research.
- The award will be awarded to 2 young researchers at the age of 40 and under, and to 2 established researchers over 40 years old.
- 2 young researchers will be nominated from the candidates who have already applied to Travel Award supported by ACN2015.
- Applicants who are over 40 years old should submit the application form by January 31, 2015 (JST), following the instruction below.
Application should include the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Curriculum vitae
- List of publications
- Copy of an ID which can prove applicant's age
- Letter of recommendation (supporting letter) from scientist familiar with the nominee's research (e.g., supervisor, head of section, dean and so on).
- The submission number of abstract: Applicant must be those who have already submitted an abstract as a presenter to the congress. (Abstract submission is closed.)
Please complete the online application during January 10 to 31, 2015 (JST). Incomplete or late applications cannot be considered. Applications will be reviewed by the award selection committee. Notification will be sent by email to applicants in February.