Urakami Foundation Travel Award/ACN2015 Travel Award
Travel Awards are offered to participants in the 12th Asian Congress of Nutrition (12th ACN), from abroad, especially for those who are from Asian nations or developing countries presenting at the congress. Please see below for further details.
Urakami Foundation Travel Award is funded by the donation of Urakami Foundation.
|Application deadline||November 5, 2014 (JST)
extended until the end of November 30, 2014 (JST)
- Applicants must be 40 years old or younger as of May 14, 2015.
- Applicants residing abroad only.
- Applicants must submit an abstract as a presenter to the congress.
- Applicants must submit a letter of support from their supervisor or one who knows well his/her work.
- A certificate will be conferred at the opening ceremony.
- The congress registration fee will NOT be waived.
- Travel grant will be given to recipients ONSITE and not in advance of the congress.
Urakami Foundation Travel Award: JPY300,000
ACN2015 Travel Award: JPY100,000-300,000 (depending on the distance)
- Copy of your ID
- Recommendation letter: from the applicant's current or former supervisor or department head.
How to apply
Please complete the online application form before November 5 extended until the end of November 30, 2014 application deadline. Applications will be reviewed by the award selection committee. Notification will be sent by email to applicants by the end of January 2015.
Application has been closed.